While i was sitting in my garden (when there were actually 10 minutes of sunshine), i was thinking about doing a post, that'll make this blog a little more interactive. Just because i'd love to know what you think about different things and what your perception of style is.
So i made some questions, from which you can choose only one from two options.
I am very curious about your answers, and it would even be better if you give a little explanation about your answers, if you'd like to, of course.
I am already really looking forward to read all of your answers!
My answers are at the very end of this post.
1. The very popular and modern Bugaboo or the old pram?
2. Bathing suit or bikini?
3. Sexy Victoria's Secret lingerie or sophisticated Stella McCartney lingerie?
4. A classic beauty like Gisele or a more strange looking beauty like Iekeliene?
5. A modern place or a vintage heaven?
6. Romantic Paris or the city that they say never sleeps?
7. Skinny jeans or wide legged jeans?
8. Strong and bold editorials or soft and dreamy editorials?
9. D&G's or Roberto Cavalli's Maxi dress?
10. A fresh and early morning or a dark, mysterious evening?
My answers: 1. an old pram, so nostalgic and cosy, 2. the bathing suit at this moment, 3. Sophisticated Stella briefs and bra's of course, deeply in love with them, 4. Iekeliene Stange is more beautiful to me and much more interesting to look at, 5. A vintage heaven is really heaven to me, 6. I would say NY because i've already been in Paris and my curiosity for NY seems to increase every day, 7. Wide leg jeans, although i still wear my skinny's sometimes, 8. Soft and dreamy, denitely. But i guess you could already tell by everything i post on this blog, 9. Neither D&G nor Cavalli are favourites of mine, but this time i have to go with the Cavalli dress, there is a little something i like about it, 10. I tend to go for a fresh and early morning, but there are days i can't say no to a dark and mysterious night also.