I've been tagged by the lovely Cottontree from the great blog Windy Days.
Thank you so much, my dear!
I have to name 6 things i currently like and tag some other people to do the same.
Well, only six things i like...that's not too difficult.
1. Searching Ebay for vintage and antique bustiers.
I love the lace and the romance behind these pieces of clothing/lingerie.
2. Reading through old magazines, especially Elle Decoration and Vogue Living (UK's and Australia's copies are my favourite!), to inspire me to do little things in and around my house.
(Picture from Dutch Elle Decoration)
3. Sitting in my garden when the sun shines and my cats are running through the garden.
4. Painting little things on white plates.
Together with my mom, who is way better at it!
5. Thrifting, thrifting, thrifting...
I can't get enough of old things, especially little sweet things to decorate my place. Flowered cups, old colourful boxes...
(not my pictures)
6. Reading lots of great books. I am currently reading only Dutch books, one about a Dutch doctor in Africa (my fascination for Africa gets bigger and bigger..), another one from German Eckhart Tolle, i guess you all know who he is and sometimes i read some passages from the Bible my sister gave me. (First time ever i read the Bible)
I hereby tag Soir de Fete, Heart-in-a-cage, Paper Cut Heart and Rose Sucre.