I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
6 comments:
Hoooly man, love to lace!
Great inspiration, thanks! :-)
Greetings,
Esmée
www.anotherdayliving.nl
These are all so gorgeous! Especially the first one!
Lauren | http://www.livelovelauren.com
Love Love Lovee lace especially the back of the last dress, so pretty with a tan. Thank you for posting!
http://fem-fashionenergymusic.blogspot.co.uk/
summer lace is such a beautiful trend. I need those pants in the first photo!
- gifsandgarb.blogspot.com
The pants in the 1st picture are so so nice! I need them in my life!
www.thefashionbagel.blogspot.com
Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros
Good day
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
beateheister@hotmail.com
Post a Comment