Beautiful photos! I love summer. I am so excited for it to come :) But at the same time I don't want it to come because that means it will go away so fast if you know what I mean!
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
6 comments:
Lovely pics :)
Bisous ♡
BecomingTrendy | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Beautiful photos! I love summer. I am so excited for it to come :) But at the same time I don't want it to come because that means it will go away so fast if you know what I mean!
Love this soft and delicate mood..)
xx
http://fashionpeekaboo.com
Beautiful photos. I love the first one. And the quote. Lovely, and inspiring, as always.
-amber
http://ferociousmagic.com
Great post! I love the pictures and the quote as well!
Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros
Good day
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
beateheister@hotmail.com
Post a Comment