1.06.2010

Hens!





I bet most of you already know
the creations of the amazing British artist Hens Teeth!
If not, it's definitely time to get to know her...





Viv's creations makes me smile,
it makes me so happy about all the beautiful creativity in this world
and most of all,
it surprises me every time I look at it.

(Oh, and it encourages me to be creative myself,
and to explore all kinds of art and creating!)



Those cute, little details,
the pretty embroidery
and the use of different materials...




Look at this delightful box
to put your baby's treasures in...



And this amazing Wedding-box,
personalized for your lover and you...
(Future LOVER of mine, somewhere in this world, please be quick, I don't want to miss out on this beautiful box!) :)



I am also very much
in LOVE
with these coin purses.





SHOP Hens Teeth here!

9 comments:

hens teeth said...

You darling...thank you so much for such a kind, lovely post. I am truly flattered. x

heleen said...

Wow, ik kende haar nog niet maar wat ben ik blij dat daar nu verandering is in gebracht! Haar werk is echt EXACT hoe ik zou willen dat het mijne eruit ziet... Druk, maar toch 1 geheel vormend. Al de verschillende media die ze gebruikt. De fijne details die je pas ontdekt als je goed kijkt. Fantastisch...

Echt, ik ben zó ongelofelijk geïnspireerd nu...

oh, hello friend. said...

wow, her art is so lovely!
always a beautiful picture here on your blog friend!
xo. danni

ps: i will email about your banner very soon! <3

Anonymous said...

Wat mooi! Ik denk dat ik de oude kleuren in combinatie met de textuur het meest speciale vind. Het voelt alsof je een schatkist opent...

Als ik zulke dingen zie voel ik het ook kriebelen trouwens. Dan wil ik ook creëren :)

muchlove said...

Oh, I did not know about Hens Teeth before, so thank you for sharing!! So many beautiful creations.

Giovanna said...

Adorable!! Thanks for sharing such a sweet creations!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

Oh, this are really cool! So many lovely details...

Dani said...

All are so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

POPPY FRENCH said...

What fabulous things!