1.31.2010

Award + a little bit of me

Good morning Lovers,

On this sunny and bright Sunday,
I wanted to share with you some of the photographs I've recently made.
I hope you'll enjoy!



A few days ago,
I made some English scones for the first time...
and then ate them for supper, with cream and strawberry jam!



The collage on my wall in the living-room,
is slowly evolving in some kind of heart shape...



Little corners,
in my very little home.









This is such a beautiful oval-shaped plate.
I bought it for 25 cents at the local thrift-store.



Although it doesn't really fit my budget,
I can't resist buying pink and white flowers over and over again.
They really lighten up my whole place,
in these dark winter-days...







I have been making these nice, little hearts,
out of vintage fabrics.
They look really cute as necklaces!











The lovely Sarah from Simply Sporadic gave me this award!
It makes me feel really special,
when I receive an award for my blog,
on such an ordinary day as this...



When you've received this award, you also have to answer the questions below.
Answer all questions with just 1 word...pretty hard, when you realize I am the kind of person who always wants to explain everything...

Your Cell Phone? I-Phone.
Your Hair? Too long (yes, that is possible...)
Your Mother? Warm.
Your Father? Workaholic.
Your Favorite Food? Fruit.
Your Dream Last Night? None.
Your Favorite Drink? Water.
Your Dream/Goal? Confidence.
What Room Are You In? Living-room.
Your Hobby? Creating.
Your Fear? Fear.
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Alive.
Where Were You Last Night? Couch.
Something That You Aren’t? Quiet.
Muffins? Raspberry.
Wish List Item? Peace-of-mind.
Where Did You Grow Up? Netherlands.
Last Thing You Did? Smoke.
What Are You Wearing? Sportsgear.
Your TV? Off.
Your Pets? Cats.
Friends? Three.
Your Life? Gift.
Your Mood? Lazy.
Missing Someone? No.
Vehicle? Bicycle.
Something You Aren’t Wearing? Shoes.
Your Favorite Store? Secondhand-store.
Your Favorite Color? Mint.
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Morning.
Last Time You Cried? Friday.
Your Best Friend? H+J.
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Supermarket.
Facebook? Huh?
Favorite Place To Eat? Table.



I'd like to give this award to the following LOVEly bloggers:

- Lenneke from A Little Hamster. (Over the top talent and cuteness!)
- Lucie from Bout de Lu (Over the top French loveliness...)
- Giovanna from BohoMarket (Over the top Boho cuteness.)
- Kim from Heart in a cage (Over the top gorgeous photography!)
- Notebookdoodles (Over the top pretty doodles and handwriting!)

On a different note,
I've discovered this amazing antique bookstore,
just around the corner!
I bought these beautiful books there...









IMPORTANT:

I've just discovered this blog.
I have no words for how beautiful it is.
In
every
single
way.

(Oh, this one is also full of LOVEliness.)

Lots of LOVE,

Mila & Cats.

13 comments:

Kimberley Brandsma said...

jouw huis ziet er echt zo leuk uit!!
bedankt voor de award! maar je hebt hem me eigenlijk al een keer eerder gegeven:p

wat een schattige kat trouwens!<3

x

Wild Keiki said...

Ah, such a cute kitten! I love these photos of your house. They all look so warm and inviting, just like you! Hope you're weekend is going well, dear!

xo
Jess.

Wild Keiki said...

Ah, such a cute kitten! I love these photos of your house. They all look so warm and inviting, just like you! Hope you're weekend is going well, dear!

xo
Jess.

stephanie said...

Everything in your apartment is sooo wonderful! It looks like you live in the coziest and most romantic house/apartment ever. xo

Needles and Wool said...

I love your style, cute photos!
congratulations on your award :)

Alexandra said...

Love your photos and your blog xx

Giovanna said...

Adorable photos!! I love the collage you have on your living room! It's very inspiring :)
All the photos are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for the lovely award! I'm so honored :)
I'll post it on my blog as soon as possible :)
xoxo

Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Lucie - A Taste Of Vogue said...

I love your photos - almost like vintage inspired photography? gorgeous!

Following you.
Lucie

tasteslikevogue.blogspot.com

xxx

Unknown said...

the porcelain bird and the tea cups is sweet ...

makemoremistakes said...

awwww kitties! I miss mine so much. Also you have gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous china dishes. They make me want to have a tea party.

makemoremistakes said...

awwww kitties! I miss mine so much. Also you have gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous china dishes. They make me want to have a tea party.

the notebook doodles said...

thank you :) i'll do them asap!

Little Red Pony said...

Hi, I just wanted to tell you how lovely I think your blog is. I love the words you post, they are so inspiring. and the beautiful pictures! I just love it.