I am already looking forward to send the package,
that i will be packing with all kinds of nice thingies.
One of the commenters on my last post,
mentioned a giveaway (great idea dear!)
but i already thought about that myself too...
As i really LOVE to give people presents,
wrap it up beautifully
AND hopefully make someone happy with it,
I am organising this Giveaway!
Everyone can participate by commenting,
and answering the following questions:
1. What Etsy item from my last post do you like the most and why?
2. What item do you like least and why?
3. What kind of item are you missing and think would be great to also sell in the coming Etsy shop?
4. Do you have any other tips, comments or anything considering the Etsy adventure?
Let one thing me very clear!
I will NOT base the winner of this giveaway on the answers you are going to give. Those are only for my information, because i find it important to know your opinions about the things i made and want to sell on Etsy.
I will use that thing 'Oh hello friend' always uses for her giveaway's, that's called 'The True Random Number Generator' from random.org to decide who's the winner. So everything will be completely honest!
Now you want to know what's to win, right?
Well, the giveaway it's all about, will be a package containing at least this:
- A lacey paper crane or something with a lacey paper crane.
- A mobile / garland.
- A collage.
- A set of 2 hairclips i will be decorating myself.
- A set of nice paper, images etc.
Of course i am not going to tell you everything,
because surprises are always better!
I will be posting what the package looked like when i am ready to send it off,
and when the winner received the stuff, i will be posting the items that were in it.
To already get you in the mood,
here some pictures from this amazing Flickr Group called Nice Package!
(GOSH! I am not really making this easy to myself, am I?)
1. Nostalgia Original Soaps, 2. Kind Over Matter Business Card Envelopes, 3. For the birds!, 4. CIMG6346, 5. Red + White Baker's Twine - sample, 6. CIMG6044, 7. Where do you come from?, 8. 70/365 Cookie packet, 9. CIMG6045
But I love it so much!
More, more, more!
1. Packaging, 2. in this handmade muslin bag...., 3. printable stationery set — purple tatting, 4. Untitled, 5. packaging: airmail., 6. mail from singapore: NanChel, 7. Gifts!, 8. Wrapped Gifts 2008, 9. Christmas present wrapping 2008
I will do my VERY best,
to make the package you will receive
just as pretty!
Oh, the things you will receive are not the things i showed in my last post,
it will be new things, i yet have to make!
The 'style' of the stuff, will be like what you saw in the last post, of course.
Coming Monday i will be going to London until Thursday, so you can comment and take part until next weekend (July 4th&5th). Then i will 'close' this and post the winner of the giveaway. Soon after that i will be sending the package to the winner. Of course i don't know exactly when it will arrive, that's depending on the country you're living in.
Please leave your emailaddress in your comment, so i can contact you if you are the winner!
Happy commenting and thanks so much in advance!