A wonderful thing just happened!
I got a message from Cole from We Are Love Tumblr, that he did a post about Loveology.
Oh, i feel so truly honoured.
It's so strange to just being a girl writing and posting pictures and getting so many amazing comments and then something like this happens!
It really means a lot to me....
Thanks so much, Cole!
Another big THANK YOU to Meg, she knows why.
Darling Meg has two blogs, both worth visiting.
1 and 2.
This one is for you Meg, because it's beautiful and i know you think so too.
She also likes making lists.
I mean those long lists with questions about yourself.
I also love those lists, so i am just gonna post some of them.
Mainly for myself. I don't think the answers are that interesting to you.
1. Are you in a relationship with anyone?
No, not really. See my last post for a vague kind of explanation.
2. Who was the last friend you were chillin with?
My best friend, Hilde.
3. Miss someone?
Hell yeah. Him of course.
4. How’s your ex doing? Do you care?
I saw on msn he's sick, too bad for him. Yes, i do care, i want him to be happy, but i don't care too much, because at this stage he doesn't deserve my care.
5. Is there someone you want to fight?
No, luckily enough. I think i can better spend my energy on something else.
6. Song playing?
None, at this moment. I needed some damn silence.
8. What are you excited for?
Seeing him again and feeling like a 16 year old.
9. What’s annoying you right now?
Not being very tired at this hour of the day.
10. Would you prefer someone who is romantic or spontaneous?
11. Are you tired?
Almost always, but not when i have to be. How sad is that at 24?
12. If somebody liked you right now, what would be a cool way for them to tell you?
Wait for me at my door, when i come home from University, jump on me and almost kill me with kisses and hugs.
13. What kind of socks do you have on?
Big, fat Nike grey ones from my Stepdad.
14. What color shirt are you wearing?
Some vague green Stella Mc. Cartney t-shirt for H&M (=sleepwear...)
15. What will you do Saturday?
I am not much of a planner, so i don't know actually.
What i hope i will be doing: staying in bed all day and cuddle the creeps out of me.
16. Does your family own any mansions?
Hello, this is Holland!.
17. Do you have any interesting bruises or scars?
I don't think bruises and/or scars are that interesting.
18. How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
Depends on the night, from 30 seconds till half an hour. I am a quick person, thanks to my dear Mum.
19. Do you like books?
Can't live without them.
20. Do you wish at 11:11?
Ehm, no. Why should i?
21. Who was your ex:
22. Do you still like them:
He's still an amazing person, but that's it.
23. Do he or she knows how you feel:
I don't know.
24. Were you close:
Yes, together for two and a half years.
25. How close:
Very close. Close enough i'd say.
(From one of Meg's blogs)
Now here's your chance to prove just how close you were.
1. Do you know where they live: Yes.
2. Their phone number: Yes.
3. Fathers name: No, too difficult to remember.
4. Step Fathers Name: He doesn't have one.
5. Step Mothers Name: See above.
6. Siblings name: Some.
7. Color of there eyes: Yes, brown and a little greenish sometimes.
8. Where they are right now: No and to be honest, i don't care.
9. Do you still talk after you broke up: We tried, but it wasn't really working out, to say it carefully.
10. Are they older or younger: Slightly older.
11. Will you talk to this person today: No, definitely not.
12. I love you: Oh, do you? That's funny.
13. Do they like anyone else: I believe so.
14. Did they ever cheat on you: No.
15. Did you ever cheat on them: No.
16. Did you cheat on them a little, but just kissing? No. I will never.
17. Do you still talk to your ex: No, not at this point.
18. Who is it: W, ex boyfriend.
19. Was it love: Yes, definitely.
20. Does your ex own a boat: Haha, i guess not. No.
21. Does your bestfriend: No.
22. Something you experienced with your ex: Lots of things. Maybe too much.
23. Something you experienced with your bestfriend: Lots and lots of talking, laughing, drinking, drugs experimenting and much more.
24. How many times was your ex at your house: Too many times to count.
That was fun. :)
Did anyone do the Dalai Lama test i posted yesterday?
I am curious about your thought about the test!
I know i already told you about how much i hate chaos.
My mind is one big chaos, so i like things around me and in my house to be structured.
How can some chaotic places look so beautiful?
I am in love with love.
And with this picture i found on one of Meg's blogs.
Isnt love lovely?
Isn't it just the only thing that really really counts?
Or am i getting too romantic now?
Lately i am, i'm afraid.
Still loving Clemence Poesy...
Isn't this cute and beautiful at the same time?
HE is too.
And this....will be my first ever mantra...
These little hearts are for you!
Hey, sometimes a chaotic post is okay.
(Most pictures again from weheartit)