I know it's way too vague, too much light, you nearly can't see a thing.
But i am loving this polaroid i took last week.
I guess it's one of my favourites...
This one is also quite strange.
It's actually accidentally made by a friend who was here and was wondering what the oragne button on the SX-70 was for??!!
And my dad was thinking the exact same thing, about a week before.
Thanks guys, for wasting my film! ;)
Let's make this post about happiness.
Things that make me happy.
What makes you happy?
I really need this kind of post.
Maybe you also really need it.
I don't know.
Let's just do it.
1. Hugging. Big BIG hugs, hugging somebody and smell their fragrance. Hugs out of love. Real love. (Unreal love. Fake love.)
Sometimes a hug from your furry friend, feels even more real than from another person.
2. Light. Light from the sun, the bright, yellow sun. Light from a nice lamp. Light from a candle. Just light to see the little sparkles in your eyes.
3. Sweet summerhouses like these ones.
(^The first one is actually somewhere in the city i live in, i just discovered!)
(First picture via Google, second via this blog.)
4. Inside swinging
5. Gorgeous photographs, like this one by Hedi Slimane.
6. Illustrations...this time by Fontaine Anderson. Found via this amazing blog.
7. These beyond gorgeous designs, by Alena Akhmadullina.
I want to learn how to knit too!!
8. My sweetest little nephew! (Isai, you're not on the 8th place, you're my number 1 and you know it!)
9. This amazing site i discovered via this lovely blog.
it makes your photographs look like 100 to 150 years old!
Me, back in 1872.
I wanted to make this post much longer and better, but unfortunately i don't have time anymore, because i am going to my first ever sewingclass! Wish me luck!
More 'Happy Posts' are coming this week...