Lovely Marian of the gorgeous blog The House of Style tagged me.
Thanks you so much, sweetheart!
Although i think i'll have some problems with this tag because of the pretty difficult questions, i'll do my very best to make the most out of it.
- State 8 things you like about yourself.
- State 3 things you dislike about yourself.
- State 5 things you previously disliked about yourself but have learned to love.
- You (the tagged blogger) must state something you love about the person tagging you.
- You must state something you love as well about the individual you go on to tag.
- You must put an image of at least one of the things you like about yourself and one you dislike.
Hmm..okay, let's start!
8 things i like about myself
1) I have a good heart, i want to make people happy.
2) I am very honest, i can't even lie (well, almost never and certainly not about big things...)
3) I am a funny person (really!!) and can make people laugh.
4) I have the ability to make people feel comfortable when they're around me.
5) I am happy with my eyes, as they're big and i have long eyelashes. If i put on mascara, i look awake instantly, even when i am really not!
6) I like my hands, they're quite big (but in a feminine way!) and i have long and lean fingers.
7) I have a strong personality, i don't let people walk right over me (we say this in Dutch, but if it is proper English...?)
8) I never give up, even when i am feeling really down and things seem to be totally out of my control, i always seem to find my strenght and go on.
3 things i dislike about myself:
1) I am very stubborn, i rarely admit other people are right when i am sure they're not! Sometimes i have to be a little bit more open to other people's opinions.
2) I am a very emotional person, sometimes i really hate that and i wish i had a little less feelings.
3) I am not happy with the way my body looks at the moment, at all! To be honest, it makes me feel quite unsure about myself.
5 things I previously disliked about myself but have learned to love
1) I am not always a people person. There was a time when i thought that it was weird that i wanted to be alone sometimes, but now i know and i feel it's a good thing and very healthy also.
2) My height! I am 180 cm. tall (i guess that's around 6 ft.) and i hated it when i was younger, i always felt like everybody was watching me while i wanted to be invisible. Now i like my height and i can see the beauty of it.
3) Showing my feelings to other people quite easily. In the past that made me feel like a weak and easy-to-hurt person, but now i believe it's a good thing when you are not afraid of showing how you feel and share that with other people (only a few people, of course.)
4) I have a few very good friends, while some people around me always are anybody's friend. It used to make me feel less social and likeable than others, but now i know some really good friends mean so much more than being friends with everybody while not even really knowing them.
5) My insecurity. I used to feel like i had to be much more selfconscious and strong, but now i feel like my insecurity also makes me humble and that's a thing that i really respect in others, so i guess i may also like that about myself.
What I love about Marian is of course her style, she dresses amazingly beautiful.
She looks so strong and beautiful in her clothes and the fact she has a beautiful dark colour makes her even more beautiful and strong looking.
I really feel so good every time she comments on my blog, because i just feel her always sweet comments really come from the heart. That's very special to me and i am very grateful for that!
The person i am going to tag is Mandy from one of my favourite blogs ever Soir de Fete. Sorry girl, maybe you don't want this tag, but i just had to give it to you!
The thing i love about Mandy is her amazing sense of style and beautiful things. Also the lovely, funny and sometimes 'deep' conversations i have with her (online!) make me feel good and give me the feeling we share a lot of things. She understands me and i understand her, even when we don't know each other in real life.
Mandy is very intelligent, creative and talented. I'd love her to do this tag, because i am really curious about what she has to say about herself!
(I changed the rules just a little bit by also posting some other pictures..i couldn't resist...)