First of all, thank you very much, Jane from Strawberry Season for tagging me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they've been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Yeah, here we go then, six random things about me:
1. Fashion and decoration/interior magazines are a serious addiction of mine.
2. I am also addicted to cut the most beautiful images out of them and paste them in my 'inspiration books'.
3. This morning it was the first time this season i thought about coming fall and the collections and the things i want to have. I think i'll have to do a post about it.
4. I seriously hate cloudy days (like today). It really has such a bad influence on my mood.
5. I am really looking forward to finish my study this year, after two years of internships. Studying is so much better and more fun than working day after day.
6. I really want to get more creative, but i am lazy. I often buy things to create things with (like fabrics, lace, beads etc) but i never do anything with it. I do have lots of ideas of things i want to make, but i just don't get of my lazy arse! It's a bloody shame.
The people i tag are: A. from 10.17, Bout de Lu, Hanna-Zoe, from Butterflykisses, Robine from Field Below, Effie from The Snail and the Cyclops and last (but not least, of course) Danica from paper cut heart.
I'll definitely do another post today, because it's my day off, so i have plenty of time.
For now, i'll leave you with this gorgeous picture from Alberta Ferretti F/W 08 09.
Those colours are pure beauty to me...