8.22.2008

Come to me...

I am really happy with these Ebay items i won for very reasonable prices!

AA double breasted cardigan, Unisex, so it must be a little too big, which i love.



Lovely hand crocheted Lace collar, isn't it adorable?



And the thing i am most proud of, is also coming my way. Right from Argentina.
This amazing drawing by the lovely Ana Laura Perez.



I am really looking forward to receiving it and give it the most beautiful place in my home...

Now i am still looking for a great priced auction on Ebay for a few boxes of Polaroid 600 film. The prices start very low, but the end up so incredibly high!
I do feel i need to buy lots of film now, before it's too late!

Have a great day, lovelies and see you later today! <3

19 comments:

esme and the laneway said...

Ohhh, the lace collar is beautiful!
I've been looking for one in local op shops and vintage shops for ages– or a blouse I could cut the collar off!

danica said...

The lace collar is stunning, Mila! You are an ebay expert in my book :)

Raver Ria said...

That illustration is beautiful!
Thats so true how Polaroid film starts off cheap on ebay then sky rockets in price... i too am trying to stock up... if only another company would buy the license to make the film
*fingers crossed and praying to the Gods of Polaroid*

pumps & luiers said...

Superleuke cardigan, lekker ruim en 1000-en mogelijkheden om hem te dragen.

Bedankt om mijn link toe te voegen.

Kiss

ashley said...

i love that aa cardi- i have one and wear it a lot- and the unisex fit is great!
how lucky your ebay adventures seem to be!
x ashley

Lana said...

Mooi vest! En die tekening past echt bij jou!

Skye said...

Aha - you found a lace collar! Good work, it looks very pretty!

Kimberley Brandsma said...

Wow mooi allemaal!

Maria said...

cool cardigan!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your blog

Rina said...

Hi Mila, That collar is so so beautiful, I loved it!

July Stars said...

I'm lucky that my local photo shop keeps all their polaroid 600 films for me and continue to receive stock ... phew ... for now ...

Unknown said...

great ebay finds! the cardigan will be pefect for layering! and fantastic lace collar!

it's an addiction. said...

i want that cardigan!
isn't that giraffe just the sweetest thing?
i was literally at the counter to do the whole exchange and i turned my head every so slightly and it caught my eye!
aka, it was FATE.

anyways, thx 4 comment!
xoK.

Anonymous said...

I just bought a men's (small of course) black double breasted sweater just like yours and I LOVE IT! Perfect for the days at the office when the ac is blasting!!

Richel said...

thats the perf. cardigan to get my friend! she's been dying for a boyfriend cardigan but this look is much more versatile and looks amazingly comfortable! thanks for theinspiration!

Betsey said...

i LOVE that cardigan!

lucy said...

i really love your blog
lucianauhrich@
wanna add?

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

i love NY!! =)

haha