I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
11 comments:
Love your blog 💞
Great post! I love the outfit too! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk
I adore the rings in the first photo! Also, congrats on 24k bloglovin' followers! That's huge :)
x
Gifs & Garb
God all of the accessories in these (gorgeous) pictures are to die for.
-m.see
http://mollyseee.blogspot.com
Those rings!!! <3
best post ever. both stormy and tender
Thanks so much dears!
Such a lovely post.
Thank you Olivia.
Love this, the pictures are super pretty, I'm in love with the necklaces in the 3rd last picture! x
kandyflosskisses.blogspot.ie
Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros
Good day
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
beateheister@hotmail.com
Post a Comment