Loving the inspo! Looking forward to your future posts. ;D
<3 Carsla Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths www.connect-the-cloths.com http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/ A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
7 comments:
Loving the inspo! Looking forward to your future posts. ;D
<3 Carsla
Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
www.connect-the-cloths.com
http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.
Love this!
http://www.mylittlecamera.co.uk/
Love the jewelry!
This blog is so inspiring! Love it!
I absolutely love the rings!
xoxo from Manila,
Gabi Barbará
Barbaridades!
SO poetic!
http://fashionpeekaboo.com
So beautiful! I love these photos especially the boho jewelry one :)
xx Sera
http://StardustBohemian.com
Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros
Good day
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
beateheister@hotmail.com
Post a Comment