I just read your list of favorite movies and I am speechless as ours are nearly identical! 'antonia's line' and 'my life as a dog' are two of my other favorites. Amazing....and love your blog!
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
8 comments:
such a gorgeous collection of photos! can't wait for spring; flowers and skirts without tights and ballet flats instead of winter boots!
<3
great boots!
I just read your list of favorite movies and I am speechless as ours are nearly identical! 'antonia's line' and 'my life as a dog' are two of my other favorites. Amazing....and love your blog!
What a beautiful collection of curated Pinterest photo's - I always love your posts!
Allison Katelyn @ http://simplesilverlinings.blogspot.com
Thank you sweethearts!
The simple rings : ) <3
xo
Maggie A
LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVEMAVIN/BLOG
Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros
Good day
I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com
Greetings
Ms. Beate Heister
Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.
beateheister@hotmail.com
Post a Comment