12.11.2009

Studio Violet



I have posted about Studio Violet, and the owners Camilla Engman and Elisabeth Dunker, before.
But their work is so cute and refreshing, I wanted to do a new post about their collaboration and their individual works!



I can't wait for their new collection, but I'm also still in love with their 'Circus Violet'....



Elisabeth's work.





Camilla's 2010 calendar.



Camilla just recently produced her amazing book 'The Suitcase serie'.
I LOVELOVELOVE it!




I am also still madly in love with Camilla's poster...
Those little guys&girls are just too cute!





Also visit Studio Violet's blog, Elisabeth's blog Fine Little Day and Camilla's website and her blog.

Bye bye Lovers.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

how lovely!

Ava
littlemissblackandwhite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

camilla and elisabeth are amazing! are you still awake???? xxx

IKS said...

very beautiful work :) love the calendar :)

Belowen said...

The illustrations are so unique! And adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

Lennebelle said...

Echt helemaal super wat zij doen en maken! Zo'n eigen stijl! Vind het scrapbook ook super!

Susanna-Cole King said...

Darling! We haven't talked in forever, and ever. :( Please tell me how you are! Your blog is just as charming and lovely as ever! <3

xoxo,
S-C

umama said...

i LOVE that little guy in the last photo!