8.02.2009

Fi-nal-ly



Helloooo sweethearts!
I know it has been way too long. I'm sorry.
I will come up with something to make it up.
Some time SOON.


(H&L)



As you can see, i worked a bit on the blog.
I am not satisfied yet (at all!) but i do like the fact that it's different, cause that's what i wanted...

I am posting waaaay to less lately. Have to change that....but some things on my mind seem to stand in the way...

However!
Of course i found some nice things again, at least...they made me happy, once again. So i hope you like them too! ;)

Hannah and Landon.

Not that 'cute', more interesting.... why? Noo idea, they just are.
Bet you all know this couple already, but nevertheless i wanted to share some of their photographs and some of Hannah's drawings... Love their work...









Oh....don't think my 'Zakka-obsession' is over...haha oooh no!
I think it's just getting started! ;)
I guess you may all know Rakuten, that BIG Japanese store, or whatever you call such a thing as Rakuten.
When you click on Stationery in their webshop, you don't know what's happining!
They have a truly amazing collection of all kinds and brands of stationery!
It's heaven, believe me. If you can fall in love with a notebook or diary as i can, you just cannot deny Rakuten...

For example:

Sweetness from this shop!




Ooh! And when you realise that 1000 Japanese Yen is only 7,50 euro, it only get's better! (International shipping is also around that price, a little more....)




Something totally different, but nearly as important...
I think i just found the cutest and prettiest cuddly toy EVER!



Handmade by the (of course) Japanese designer Chikro.



By the way, i found Chikro via the most lovely blog with a huuuuuge amount of great links: Tania!

(I really, really have to post / blog more often. I have so many things saved everywhere on my PC...i just don't know where to start and what to post now and what later and what fits together in one post.....whaaaa!
I think i'll just have to give up on the idea Loveology is ever going to be as pretty and organised as for example one of my fave's: Oh, hello friend!

I already have to go now, but i just wanted to add a little post for you dear readers!
Of course i am curious what you think about the new stuff i added to the blog!
Also, i am thinking about making some 'internal' changes to the blog also. It just feels like Loveology needs to 'grow up' a bit. So, when you have ideas about that or tips maybe or anything that comes to your mind, just leave me a comment.
Every single one of them is always greatly appreciated.
From the

42 comments:

Joanna said...

aw Mila, so lovely to see you back!

moa said...

hi -
...good to have you back!
love your blog - my favourite!

hugs from moa in norway

heleen said...

Ik vind Loveology juist wel leuk omdat het soms zo'n rommeltje is - gewoon een hele massa aan prachtige dingen... voor mij hoeft er niets te veranderen!

*indie_queen* said...

I love the new design

Twobreadsplease said...

Love love love the wallpaper and the lighting in those photos you picked is just amazing. x

ABCDErica said...

All things wonderful. I really like Hannah's drawings, they are interesting--I especially find the last one favorable because you'd never think to draw something so ordinary as stretching so beautifully done. :) Change is good, nice background!

notebookdoodles said...

hello mila :)

if you need any help with the blog layout, please do not hesitate to contact me. i can always help you with it :)

Miss Fluff said...

The drawings are very pretty and profound! I like it.

I know what your going through, with perfecting your layout. It's so hard, to get it just the way you want, isn't it? :/

indigotangerine said...

welcome back! your blog is always such a JOY to read
-indigo

suzannah said...

glad your back :) and everything looks so lovely on this post, and i'm loving the new look too ♥

Anonymous said...

The change is bad because is very difficult to read like before, i preffer black over white
sorry,i only speak a little few english, but i understand all....maybe :)
i love your blog
xxx from spain

Ruxandra said...

great to have you back.i really love the changes you've made to the blog, and that toy:)have a nice week.

Drew said...

Mila, Enjoy your blog....
nice wallpaper, could you make the font (letters) a little larger please. I have to use my glasses each time to read the small print. thank you

Anonymous said...

Well, I like your blog even more. The background is lovely, it is more cute now. I think that is the way you want it to be.
Some more posts would be great, you always inspire me, lovely girl.

Eefje

Monica said...

I think the background is gorgeous and really suits your blog. Your posts really are inspirational. You seem to like birds, so you could try doing a banner with birds, although the banner up right now is really pretty.

Eliza said...

It's lovely, the new look! The background is soft and dreamy, very sweet. I always love what you post here. I can't wait to see more of those things you have to share with us! <3

Irene B said...

Mila your blog is awesome!!!

:)

Heart in a cage said...

Hannah & Landon's foto's bekijk ik altijd op flickr, ik wist niet dat ze ook een blog hebben 8)

♥ ♥

Helena said...

Lovely things, as usual! i love that patchwork toy hippopotamus...if it is, in fact, a hippopotamus :)

Mirinthesky said...

Hey Mila,

I really love the things you post but your blog is so 'busy' now with the colored background, since you -usually- post colored pictures too...

But do whatever you feel that's right! :)

anywhere I lay my head said...

Hiii<3
I'm so happy to see you posting again ^^ Missed your posts so much! As I said in the mail, the new layout if lovely, I really love the flower pattern in the background:)

StickyKitten said...

WOW! I LOVE love Love the new layout and wallpaper!! It makes it so fun to read. It's really, really pretty!!

Erimentha said...

mila!
i love your blog!

beautiful handmade objects... i also have a love of paper cranes as i see you do too :)

xo
erimentha

Jess. said...

How has it been so long since the last time I have stopped by your blog, my dear?! I love your new header, it's very cute. I hope all is well!

xo
Jess.

hannah + landon said...

Hi Mila, thank you for the kind words! your blog is lovely.
xoxo
hannah

Angie said...

I love that first picture! So very sweet. :)
Hope you're well!!

lauracruz said...

Aw, this is such a lovely blog! I will have to visit frequently...love all the lace! :D

Maverick Malone said...

Mila :) How have you been, dear? I love this post-great pictures, the first picture of the girl in the bed is so cute/funny :P

xox, mavi

Hila said...

I think your blog looks lovely Mila :)

Electro Geisha said...

:) cute too cute cudly toy! me want one... and as for the blog design, well it takes time :) at least took me quite some time...

umama said...

yes! You were missed! and I like the update!

a mouse said...

* love the new look * :)
flowery and deer like
xoxo

wildflowers said...

Your blog looks lovely! Off course it looked lovely before too :)

luyi said...

so lovely!!

electric feel said...

oh Mila, my dear
it's so weird that you go
but i hope everything is ok with you!

by the way i feel very honoured to be in your addictive list
THANKS!

stay dandy

Rita said...

Lovely blog you have, i like the first picture. Glad to have such a link.

Rita


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

babelfish said...

what a wonderful collection of links and images, thanks.

陳帥 said...

金價查詢 月子餐 月子中心 坐月子餐 月子餐外送 月子餐食譜 統一發票9 10月 金價 統一發票9 10月 找工作 統一發票7 8月 求職 1111求職人力銀行 104求職人力銀行 104人力銀行 統一發票5 6月 104人力銀行 104求職人力銀行 塑膠袋 統一發票1 2月 金價 黃金價格 金價查詢 黃金買賣 環保袋 肉毒桿菌 黃金 統一發票3 4月 坐月子 sum中古車 1111人力銀行 104求職人力銀行 1111人力銀行求職 黃金價格查詢 中古車買賣 塑膠袋 統一發票9 10月 塑膠袋批發 中古車 中古車買賣消防公司 地板施工 網路廣告 網路行銷

陳帥 said...

素食餐廳 交友 婚友 婚友社 婚友聯誼 愛情公寓 相親 相親銀行 聯誼 命理網 姓名學Hook and Loop 婚禮佈置 情人花束 新竹花店婚友聯誼社 愛情會場佈置 氣球佈置二手車健檢 醫學美容 淨膚雷射 汽車美容 法拍屋 水餃 清潔公司 塑膠袋批發 塑膠袋工廠 實驗動物 到府坐月子 坐月子 坐月子中心 坐月子餐 孕婦 月子餐 到府坐月子 中古車 今日金價 坐月子中心 坐月子中心台中 坐月子中心台北 台北人力銀行

陳帥 said...

房屋貸款 剖腹生產 姓名配對 星座 星座運勢 算命 素食料理 素食水餃 開運印章 風水 外遇 徵信 壁癌 屋頂防水 屋頂隔熱 抓漏 油漆 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 清潔公司浴室 漏水 舊屋翻新 裝潢 防水工程 壁癌 健康飲食 台北素食餐廳 吃素 團購美食 水餃 素食素食食譜

陳帥 said...

馬桶 馬桶不通 國外旅遊 國外機票 團體旅遊 直航機票 簽證熱水器 蘭花 化糞池 抽化糞池 便宜機票 國內旅遊 抽水肥 太陽能 水管不通 洗水塔 消毒 通水管 通馬桶 馬桶 馬桶不通 上順旅行社 五福旅行社 大興旅行社 天喜旅行社 天福旅行社 日本旅行社 日本旅遊 日本機票 日本自由行 日本訂房 包通 抽化糞池 抽水肥 水管不通 洗水塔 自由行 訂房 雄獅旅遊 汽車美容 汽車美容 三久太陽能黃金價格查詢 貸款 信用貸款

anywhere_Smile said...

Now that we have described discount links of london the one way linking process, how can you get links of london silver websites to link just to you? One answer is that it is links of london sale dependent on your sites content, especially if you links london jewellery have unique content. Other websites will link cheap links of london to you if you have interesting content that links london bracelet compliments their content. The problem is that you london links charms really have to have something exceptional. links of london watches sale One easy way to get a type of one way link called discount links of london rings a back-link. These are links to articles that you cheap links of london necklaces have written and distributed through article directories.