I am glad to be back.
Missed the blog and you all!
I think this is going to be a bit of a chaotic post,
but you are used to that now, I guess.
First of all, I got tagged by the lovely Kelly from Birdy & Me!
1.What is your current obsession?
I just received my first copy ever of this amazing mag! Soo full of inspiration!
Thanks again, sweeeeet Daydream Lily!
(Images of Frankie found via google)
2. What are you listening to?
Lots of Moby.
The man is a genius.
3. What is your favorite food?
Salads, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and Italian pasta's.
4. Favorite smell?
Fresh washed laundry, my cats and my favourite perfumes.
5. What are you wearing today?
Nothing special, just some grey homewear.
I really, really need to do something about that.
6. Why is today special?
Hmm...let's keep that a little secret...
7.What would you like to learn to do?
Sewing! And being really good (and fast!) at it.
8. What's the last thing you bought?
9. What is your most challenging goal right now?
To find a job i truly LOVE.
(And having the most beautiful workspace...)
10. What's your must have piece for this Winter?
Since it's almost Summer here in The Netherlands, i am not at all thinking about Winter. However, it's never the wrong time for the perfect pair of (vintage) flat boots.
11. What would you like to have in hands right now.
A can of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.
12. What would you like to get rid of?
Some habits. Bad feelings about myself. Pessimism.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
NY! I just have to see that city!
14. What are your plans for the future?
Being more stable. Living an happy life, being a mom and having the job of my dreams.
15. Who do you want to meet right now?
Hmm...difficult. I am not sure. Nobody, I guess.
16. Who is your your favorite model(s)?
The Dutch model Leonie van Amstel. She's just so special.
17. Favorite label/shop?
Thriftshops! Also Urban Outfitters and i think i will have some new favourite shops when i have visited London at the end of June!
18. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My lace blouses, boyfriend jeans' and my Birckenstocks.
19. Describe your personal style?
A mix of old-fashioned, boyish, vintage and girly. :)
20. What are you going to do after this?
Having dinner. Pasta. Mjammie....
21. What would you love to see come back in fashion?
Nothing. Surprise me.
22. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She has a wonderful blog and seems a very lovely person!
I tag anyone who wants to answer these questions!
Beachwear and underwear from SiBelle by Sibel Mesta.
Jorine Oosterhoff's cute cups.
Photography by Jean-Francois Lepage.
For fashionista's with motorcycles!
GORGEOUS girl via Cobra Snake.
Thanks to Luna Supernova, i now know who she is:
Noemi Sunshine Ferst and she has a blog too!
The beautiful packiging of Fortnum & Mason's tea...
Louis Lemaire Photography.
Jim Hodges ART.
Massimo Pamparana Photography.
Have a lovely weekend, dear readers...
Relax a bit.
Create a bit.
Dream a bit.
Sleep a lot.