What's better than waking up, check your blog and see you have been given a BFF Goldcard?
Well, not much, i can tell you!
The lovely and very stylish Skye from Skylark and Son gave me this wonderful Goldcard, which i can buy lots of polaroidfilm with to make more beautiful pictures..
Thanks Skye, you are so sweet!
I was thinking....what else to do with this card?
I would most definitely go to Martin Margiela (Personally! I want to know more about this man...who is he?).
His A/W 08/09 collection is breathtaking.
(Those boots and that coat!)
Oh, of course i'd buy a subscription to Lula Magazine immediately.
I already wanted this, but when i saw these gorgeous photographs from the new issue, i was even more sure...
Photographer: Yelena Yemchuk.
Hmm...i guess that's about it, i don't want to be too greedy.
Of course, i also want to give this goldcard to some other bloggers whose blogs i love and are a great inspiration to me.
I don't know how many people i am allowed to give this to, but i'd say 5 is a beautiful number.
1. My dearest Mandy B. from Soir de Fete (Yes, she's back!).
Because she can use the goldcard to fly to Paris, stay there for a while, take gorgeous pictures to share with us and shop some gorgeous French labels...)
2. The great Ana Laura Perez, so she can make even more beautiful drawings and make a nice trip around the world for some inspiration and shoppingtrips!
3. The lovely author from Bout de Lu, just because she has an amazing blog and i am very sure she would spend the money wisely...
4. The gorgeous Miss Thumbelina, i just discovered her blog, but i am already a fan and her style is amazing...she would definitely spend the money on great things and give her sister the things she wants for always making the most gorgeous pictures of her!
5. Last, but certainly not least, the amazing LuYi from Some Required. I have no words for the pictures she posts on her blog everyday. This woman has the greatest eye for the most beautiful photographs and she is a never ending source of inspiration!
(Lots of other lovely and dear bloggers deserve this goldcard of course, you know who you are!)
Edit: i had to go waaaaay back to find out the source of this BFF Goldcard, but now i stumbled upon the 'Rules':
1. Only 5(hehe!) people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
(hmm, i guess i did a pretty good job then...)
Well, i say: let's do with it whatever you want.
Let's make today a day WITHOUT rules! Wouldn't that be great?
I can't get back further than this post on a Finnish(?) blog.
Funny though to see this thing travels from Finland, to Canada, To the USA, to The Netherlands and now to....