Really looking forward to my day working at the nursery.
I'll be surrounded by sweet little babies and children in the age of 0 to 4.

1. Polaroid 600 Portrait, CUTE Baby Brooke, 2. Baby boy is in the bathtub, 3. Teo as seen by the Polaroid sx-70, 4. Arlis in his crib on July 15th, 2008 ~ taken with Polaroid 667, 5. Baby David, 6. Asfal.To in polaroid nel 77, 7. baby-goat, 8. Family With Newborn Baby, 9. Baby, Don't Fall Off the Couch


Regine said...

aww..so many cute babies!! it must be so nice working at the nursery with all the children. good luck, and enjoy =)


Honeymoon said...

I luv Polaroid !!!


Aw! I absolutely adore babies. One of my best friends' sister gave birth a few weeks back I have never seen such an adorable baby.

You are going to have such a sweet time :)

Skye said...

Babies are sooooo good, and so are old photos - just a simple sweetness which is hard to capture in any other kind of photo.
Your blog is beautiful!
PS. I have linked to you!