And not by only one fellow blogger, no..two! Mandy from Soir de Fete and Kim from Heart in a cage.
I must feel like the most popular girl now. ;)
Okay, here we go!
Post the Rules, Answer all the questions, Tag 6 people and let them know.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, ten years ago i almost turned 14 and that were the times my head felt like a big explosion (or implosion, it's just the way you look at it).
I started to hate almost everything and everyone around me, i think that's the thing they call puberty.
Well, it was quite heavy living with me at that time (my mom says).
I was mainly interested in cigarettes, all sorts of booze and drugs and the 'friends' i had back then. We sat in little groups in the middle of the street, smoked some joints and that was about it.
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
Hmm, it's already in the early evening now here, so let's make this question: what did you do today and what are you going to do after finishing these questions?
1. I visited the doctor, it had been a while.
2. I shopped a little.
3. I bought a great dress, which i cannot show here, because unfortunately my camera is broken. Hopefully it'll be repaired soon.
4. In about an hour i will bring a visit to my mom and stepfather, who just came back from Vietnam this morning. I am excited to see them again and to see all of the almost 900(!) pictures they made.
5. Tonight in bed i will either read one of the great books i am reading at the moment or i'll be finally watching the first box of Lost. It's not a thing i am very much interested in, but since a friend gave me this box and said I really HAVE to see it, i think i have to and see what's so special about it.
3. Snacks you enjoy...
Haha, okay this is pretty painful.
I am addicted to sugar, no serious, i think i really am.
The thing i LOVE the most if 'Phish Food' from Ben&Jerry's. The marshmallow, the caramel, the little dark chocolate fishies.....
Let's stop here.
4. Places you have lived...
I wish this would be the most exciting question to answer with the biggest and longest answer of all, but unfortunately it's not.
I have only lived in a couple of places in The Netherlands.
In my dreams, i have lived in Tanzania, Belize, Bali, Ibiza, NY, South Africa.....
5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Starting a BIG project in Africa to help all the children in need.
2. Travel around the world and visit every little country there is.
3. Starting projects all over the world in places i've been and saw what kind of help is needed there.
4. Make sure my family and people i care about are financially sure of a good life.
5. Buy lots and lots of Stella McCartney, Carin Wester, Balenciaga and a a few names more.
6. People you want to know more about...
My father, of course i know who he is, but i'd love to get to know him better. What he dreams about, what he worries about...
And Nelson Mandela, the Dalai Lama and African women.
The people i tag: My thoughts, Alma H, Montmartres Sketchbook, Flora's Box and last but certainly not least Dank en by Ashley Rose Helvey.