Kostas Murkudis

Thanks to Susie Bubble, I discovered the great designs of Kostas Murkudis today.
The shape of every single item is just amazing!
Especially the shape of these black trousers are great, i wouldn't mind having a pair.

A/W 08-09

S/S 08

I did have another great weekend! Hopefully you all had a great one too.
Tomorrow i'll be posting about it and i hope some of the pictures i made this weekend came out okay.
The weather in Holland is amazing at the moment, it's quite hot and sunny for a beginning of May. Even better is the fact that this weather will continue this week.
It always amazes me how much of a difference it makes when the weather is good.
I feel so different when the sun shines and i can leave the door to my garden open and the cats walk in and out and and and.....


Erica said...

Wow, stunning stuff. Was that the top that Susie was wearing at Hyeres, I wonder?

my thoughts said...

Wauw prachtig zeg! ik ben echt helemaal weg van haar ontwerpen! heb haar meteen bij mn favorieten hier toegevoegd.

Zeer interessant!