3.21.2008

Me? Nominated?



I feel very honoured to be nominated for the 'Thinking Blogger Award' by Julia and Jessie from the German blog Les Mads.
I never expected my blog to be nominated for such a thing, so this is a very nice surprise!
Of course i will be answering the 3 questions now, although i don't think it's all that interesting.

1. What is the story behind the name of your blog and nickname?
Well, i can be very short about that. My nickname Mila is just a name i find very, very beautiful. It's simple and sounds chic, in my opinion. Maybe i like to see myself that way? ;)
Loveology is, as you all should know, the name of a song by Regina Spektor. I find this singer very inspiring because of her songs, lyrics and style. Loveology also sounds nice and strong. And of course this blog is about all things i love and make me happy!

2. What has been your best and worst blogging experience?

To be honest, i was thinking about starting a blog quite some time, but i hestitated because of the loads of blogs there already are. I thought: what do i have to offer that's not already there? The answer was (and still is): nothing.
Although this sounds a little pessimistic, i decided to just start a blog and see where it goes. The reason i started it, is because of the many amazingly beautiful things i see. I said it before, beautiful things make me so happy! I wanted to share the things that are beautiful and special in my opinion.
So that's besically my best blogging experience: being able to share so much beauty with my readers! Of course, the other best thing about it, are the nice comments i get from viewers and readers. Thank you all for that!
I haven't had any bad experiences and i think i will never have. It's just about blogging and i can't think of anything bad about that.
Sometimes i wish i would get more comments, but it's okay when i don't.

3. What do you think/ want to happen to your blog in 2008?
That's a difficult question. I haven't really thought about that, until now. I don't know. I think it will go on like it is now, but who knows?

Now i have to nominate other bloggers and that won't be very difficult because of the many blogs out there i really like. The only thing is, i don't know if they have been nominated by someone else. We'll see.

I nominate:
Soir de Fete.
Xola Loves
Simply Olive
My thoughts
Camilla Engman

0 comments: