1.12.2008

Bedroom Beauty

A bedroom is an important room in your house. Not only te sleep in, but also to hang out in on a lazy day.
I am always trying to find the right balance between emtyness, simplicity and lots of white and accesories, bold colours and a little bit of kitsch.
I chose a white base for my bedroom (crisp, clean white sheets are essential) but i also added colours like magenta.
My place is quite small, so it's impossible for me to only put a bed in my bedroom and nothing else (very zen!), i had to put other furniture in also.
I searched on the internet for some inspiration and i found some great bedrooms.
The first one is my favourite of this selection. This room has a great balance between simple and white and colours and kitsch (as far as i can see). I especially love the little vase with the white flowers in it and of course the lovely wallpaper.












Sources:
www.marieclairemaison.com
www.decor8.blogspot.com

(oh, if anybody can help me with this: i still don't know how to make links of these. So= you can click on for example 'Marie Claire Maison' and you will be connected to the website. If anybody knows how this works, i would be very grateful if you could help me.)

4 comments:

Nicole@Etsy-Love said...

Hey! I love your blog. You can learn now to hyperlink in different ways using html here, http://www.hyperlinkcode.com/. Or did a quick google search and found this one specific to blogger http://bloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2006/03/how-to-make-clickable-link.html. good luck!

Mila said...

Thank you so much Nicole! I am really a Dummie, when it comes to anything related to computers. ;)
Maybe you won't read this, but i couldn't find how to comment you on Etsy Love (maybe make some Dummie-page about that too!)
Thanks anyway. X

Kim said...

Ik vind de een na laatste slaapkamer very nice. Allemaal eigenlijk wel.

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thomas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.