12.29.2007

Sruli Recht

By browsing through TFS I discovered this great Icelandic designer. Sruli Recht is originally from Israel, but is now living and designing in Iceland. I think he uses the beautiful and special Icelandic nature and culture to inspire him when he is designing. His designs are defenitely as special and one-of-a-kind as Iceland is. Especially the lines he uses and the way he cuts his fabrics are amazing.

Visit www.srulirecht.com to see all of his designs and projects.









1 comments:

Susan said...

More often than not I don't make remarks on sites, however I'd like to state that this article truly constrained me to do as such. Extremely decent post! 192.168.l.254 is mostly used by modern routers such as Linksys switches, 2Wire routers, TP-Link routers Alcatel ADSL Modems, Thompson ADSL routers, Westell ADSL Modems, 3Com routers, ADSL billions of router, SRW2023 and many more.