8.25.2015

gorgeous womenmade products from makers all around the world

I am so excited to tell you about my Loveology Boutique!
I have handpicked beautifully handmade products from women all over the world.
Each and every item is handmade with love and care and I deeply love all of them.
I hope you enjoy.

Lots of love.






























I would love to hear from you if you are a maker yourself!
I am sure many of you make beautiful stuff and I would love to recommend your products for the website and my own shop!

Just drop me a note :)

1 comments:

Mandy Lin said...

Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
Christian Louboutin 12 CM Silver Patent Leather Silver Spike Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Patent Leather Wavy pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12cm Black Patent Leather Heart pointed pumps
http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com